Rock Point Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock Point Role Play

Private role play forum.

3 posters

Chapter One

Anon
    Admin

Chapter One Empty Chapter One

Post by Anon Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:54 pm

"Hello, I'm Mayor Briggs" I announced to the room "and welcome to Rock Point's Winter Celebration!"
    I waited for the applause to die down. "Thank you all again for coming. It's been a pleasure to serve such wonderful people for so long. Rock Point is always one of my favorite places to visit and I'm happy so many people have decided to call it home. For the past 30 years, people from all walks of life have come to this little town to make something of themselves. We all strive hard to meet the goals we have for ourselves and for our community. It was with great honor that I come here today to start the celebrations off with the annual parade which many of you with be a part of. It is something I always look forward to. Please enjoy the festival through out the weekend. And remember! This is the season to help and love one another! Enjoy!"
    I exited to the left of the stage as the band began to play. As quick as I could, I entered my car and left that town. Looking back in my mirror, I saw a young girl looking straight at me. Wow, what a creepy town.
    Alan Cross
    Alan Cross

Chapter One Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Alan Cross Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:56 pm

Alan clapped a little and sighed. "This just isn't my place. No action."
    He was looking for certain people. People that knew things. Exciting things. With a groan, he began to wonder this new town.
    Tory Reeve
    Tory Reeve

Post by Tory Reeve Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:03 pm

He didn't want to go near the crowd, but he had to get home. Why was the grocery store so far? Groaning, Tory covered his ears. Too noisey... Too much talking... He started taking the long way around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:22 pm